Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Life

One, I saw that silver bullet fly out of that black coloured gun.
Two, I seem not to know what is happening or who ever are you.
Three, I climbed up the mountain just to reach to an empty bare tree.
Four, I wathced her ran away from me to that white door.
Five, I ran as the bees flew out of their broken bee hive.
Six, I accidentaly tripped over my friends MagicMix.
Seven, I looked up to the sky and saw clouds that looked like heaven.
Eight, I stand here, looking over the grave of Alexander the Great.
Nine, I lie there in the hospital because I broke my spine.
Ten, I looked at the possibilities of life, now, this is the end.

The future is unpredictable. Good things may happen, so do the bad. Please do and always treasure and enjoy life.

-Max

No comments: