Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Nightmare On My Sheet

I had a terrifying nightmare the night before that haunted me. This was how it went:

It was sometime in the afternoon, the sky was bright and sunny, evident from the sunlight that shown in from windows that I didn't look at. I was in the hypermarket of a bustling mall full of people, there was a sale going on and I was checking out the stuff. My dad came out of no where and showed me some amazing Twisties flavour that had a variety of flavour in one pack that was really full, unlike our real life pack of snacks that has loads of air in it. I frantically went to look for this amazing junk food along the aisles of promotional items.

Time seemed to suddenly accelerate. While it felt like it was for a moment, the mall suddenly showed signs of closing. I found the junk food and grabbed two packets full of the processed munchies. While I made my way to the counter, I was suddenly transported to outside the hypermarket. Confused, I quickly tried to make my way back to the hypermarket because I have to pay for the packets of goodness. The lights in the mall was shutting down, and the shops started closing. As I made my way to the entrance of hypermarket, I saw a small boy crying outside, he seemed lost so I stopped and asked him where his parents were, he said they were looking for that junk food I was looking so I thought, oh well, I can just give him one of mine, but, huh? The two packets in my hand disappeared! So I held the kids hand and rushed back to the hypermarket with him to find my junk food and his parents. As I pace walked towards the hypermarket entrance, I couldn't seem to reach it, like the distance between the entrance me and kept growing. As I picked up my pace, the mall around me contorted and transformed into what seemed like an abandoned coal mine. I suddenly started to feel scared like something bad was coming. I finally made it into the hypermarket, a staff called out to me saying that they were closing but his voice sounded distant even though he was right in front of me. The hypermarket slowly got dark and the aisles twisted and turned like a maze.

I couldn't find the junk food I was looking for so I decided to leave the hypermarket, pulling the kid behind me, we left the exit and came into a long dark space, the only light coming from the hypermarket, strange, weren't the lights going out? I asked the kid if he knew where his parents were but the kid had let go of my hand and was walking in front of me. I was holding something in my arms, I wasn't sure what but it felt like it was the two packets of junk food I thought I lost. We walked in the dark towards a fire and to my horror, beside the fire was some monster or demon or something. It was like a man but with red wrinkled skin, he had yellow eyes and some sharp teeth protruding out of his mouth, the only thing he was wearing was a loincloth. The demonic man said to the boy, "Oh how delicious, I can't want to eat her and her babies". I got upset and shouted at him, "What are you talking about, he's a boy!", the demon said to me, "Take a good look again, it's pregnant!". I turned to look at the boy in front of me, it was dark at first so I didn't see. More fires suddenly came to around us and I could see that in front of me was no longer a boy, but a small blue demon, that looked the same as the red demonic man, but it didn't even look pregnant in any way, it still looked like a kid demon. Weird. I then noticed that I was in some kind of cave, surrounded by similar looking demons and bonfires. The adult demons were all dancing around the fires and the small demons were put in rows, seated in front of a big fire, ready to be cooked and eaten by the adult demons.

I ran in horror, terrified of what had happened around me. As I ran, all these demons started chasing after me, saying that they will catch me. The world around me seemed to spiral. I do not know if I actually woke up or not, I was in my bedroom, it was dark but I could make out all the details in my room, the only difference was that the demons were in there with me. They appeared above me with their arms outstretched to grab at me. I couldn't move, I couldn't scream. It was like something was pressing on me. I squeezed my eyes shut and screamed in my mind, afraid of what was about to befall on helpless me.

I suddenly came to in another dream. I was in a school. Everything seemed normal except I was constantly on the edge of my seat, afraid that the demons in the previous dream would appear. Whatever that nightmare was, it haunted me, but I was safe. Eventually I managed to keep calm and went along with the weird course of this new dream, but the nightmare continued to haunted me after I woke up. I wondered if I experienced sleep paralysis or a panic attack, but I won't know for sure. How terrifying. I haven't had a nightmare in a long time.

No comments: