Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Monday, July 7, 2008

Usaha Hike 2008 part 2

As I was saying, we continued the pace until we reached the park. Wooh. My first time here! And we are first! XD

Tsen Vei continued to lead us around the park and stopped to rest near the restroom, asking if anyone wants to go to the toilet. Abby and the other two continued to chat among theirselves. Haih~ And we don't see any rovers around...

Suddenly, Mr. Edwin (or Erwin or something else) came up to us and told us to go back to a pondok near the gate we came in through. OMG! =_= And Mr. Jeremy and Mr. Raymond was already at the pondok. Pheh, we got here earlier than the rovers...

After Mr. Raymon talked to the patrol, we (seniors) stayed to talk to him as Patrol Helang took off first. He asked us whether there was any problem with them and we just gave him some complains, "They did not cross the road the way they were told to.", "They keep bursting speed." and he also asked if they were slackish or excited. Oh well, they were half of each. =P

Ok, now of the sweets hunt! The seniors basicly don't know anything so we just blindly follow the patrol around the park. Marcus found one around the play ground and the patrol continued to walk around.

Few minutes later...

Still ahve not found the next sweet and the third patrol got here. Sheesh. We still walked and walked and still no sweet... -_-"

Then, we seniors decided to stay at one spot and wait. Haha! I was hungry so I took out my apple and gave a chomp. Yummy~ ^_^ I offered Abby, Su Mei and Jeanette some and we ate while we talked. Talked about what? Some random stuff I cannot enjoy because it was girly stuff, until the topic, of my big arms came in. Not again... -_- Abby told them about me before and after a scout camp, skinny to WHOA! I do not show off so I just kept quiet and let Abby exaggerate with her story. And because David was involved with me (Abby told them, David asked me to do push ups with him and when I went down, my vains poped out. -_-"), they started talking about David, well, the conversation shall be confidentual because it was not good... =p

Just like our predictions, Patrol Helang went a big round and came back to us with the intent to find the sweets and not look for us (How mean! XD). Then, the third patrol took off after finding all the sweets. OMG! We are the first to get here and the last to go! I got childish and walked under a small tunnel and I hit my head. (Ouchis) Mr. Raymond (who went one round around the route of our hike) pitied us and gave Tsen Vei a hint, and they ran! Like they found light to heaven or something. We just followed them and whateva, I'm tired of this. =P Ok, so Marcus found the sweet (again.) after looking at the wrong place and we left. FINALY!!!

We passed 1 Utama and oh, I hit my head against a road sign that was too low (I was looking at the ground, a habit, when everyone else ducked.). Ok, so we walk walk walk, bla bla bla and reached Taman Tun. Tsen Vei stopped at some shops to collect their stamps for the test while Haziq kept saying, "Oh look, Tsen Vei needs my help, I better go in and help him." (Translation: "I wanna go in there and enjoy AIRCOND!!! YEAH!") After that, we continued to walk to Kiara Park, our next destination. We manage to catch up with the other patrols and beat them (flat! whooh!).

---Skip the walking---

At Kiara Park, Tsen Vei lead us to the car park and rest for a while, our job as a senior had to go on, so we rushed the patrol and we continued to walk and walk. We soon saw the other 3 patrols and the rovers soon arived (they were late again...). As all the seniors rest, the rovers test the juniors, so at that time, we get to eat and enjoy! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~

Ok, move on time. We walked out of Kiara Park. Su Mei and Jeanette went home leaving Abby and me to take care of Patrol Helang. On we walked, to the TTDI firestation. There, we took pictures and got the fire chef's stamp and we went on the hospital. When we got there, everyone got to enjoy aircond! Whua~~~ Then Haziq gave everyone sweets, I did not take any 'cos I did not feel like having any.

After the hospital, we continued to walk to Damansara Utama. There were two routes and Tsen Vei lead us towards the highway. Ok so walk walk walk. Later, when we finaly reached DU, we came to a crossroad. We looked at the end of the crossroad opposite to us and we can see the hospital at the far end.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We took a big round just to find that we could have taken a much shorter route! Jeez! I was tired like a dog and I should be lying like a log! So we just continued our journy to 7-11. So when we got there, we saw no rovers. Mabye they are late again, we thought. So we got so stuff that we have to snap and was ready utill... "Are you sure?" Tsen Vei was not sertain. Haziq almost took the picture. So Tsen Vei did the smart thing and called Mr. Dawson. When he put down the phone, we found out that we were at the wrong 7-11. Oh well, walk again.

---------------------------So tired... Abby bought a Slurppie------------------------

At the other 7-11, we caught up with the other patrol, someone from there fell into a drain and hurt his leg. Mr. Dawson was "repairing" him with ice to cool the wound. Then, we continued waking again. This time to the nest stop, Center Point. We walked and walked and walked (again...) and we reached the highway. Tsen Vei wanted to go against the busy traffic but the other members hesitated. Now, I step out as a hero (lol), because it was time I had to give them hints. I said, "There is another way to get back to school other than this way, and it's safer, but which way you choose is up to you because you are the patrol leader and Abby and I are just the seniors to take care of you." Haziq argued with Tsen Vei saying that we should take the other route but he denied until he saw the road sign. So we took the safer route. When we got to Center Point, Tsen Vei read the instructions, they had to count the numbet of fishes in the pond and buy a useful item that cost less than 15 ringgit. As the patrol members go into the mall, Abby and me rest near the pond waiting for them.

After that, we met Mr. Raymond. He told us to go back to school and rest up.

WHOOOOOO - HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCHOOL! Here we come!

Pheh, I was so tired at that time I did not feel any emotions and I could not think straight, and I was thinking was, what I see, "Grass, grass, stone, grass, grass...". Abby told me, to stop thinking but I could not help it, it is a habit of mine to think at all times, especialy my Bleach doujin.

When we finaly reached school, I "crash landed" on the floor and felt lifeless. Oh well, the seniors sat together sharing experience, but I sat there and fell asleep. Later after waking up, (about 15 minutes later) we had out lunch and we continued to talk. After 1 hour, the last patrol still had not turn up. Heard they got lost. =P So Mr. Colin joked and talked to us. When the last patrol got here, we gave them encouragment and continued the day with instalments.

--------------Bla bla bla---------------

After istiadat, we all went home.

THE END

No comments: