Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Usaha Hike 2008

Woo-hoo!!

This is 157th Petaling's first ever hike! Plus, we combined with 159th Petaling!

Date: 5th Jully
Time: 7.00 - 3.30

We got to school. Some people were late and Mr. Dawson was pissed.

Oh, let's just skip the begining!

Well, when we got into our groups and after the Istiadat, we had to waddle and quack before we reach the front gate of the school! OMG! I packed a whole load of food and carried a large bottle filled with water! I was tired by the time I reached the gate... So, as seniors, we had to take care of the juniors. Abigail and me joined up with Jeanette and Su Mei from 159 and took care of Patrol Helang, PL is Tsen Vei and we had semi-senior, Marcus to help. I was crying in my head because once again, I was surrounded by girls. Luckly Patrol Helang have boys over girls, not like my patrol...

The first oder was to walk to 1 Utama park and find sweets. Well, we seniors have to act dumb, so we just talked at the back of the line as we followed them. Man! I was carrying all that stuff with me, and Tsen Vei kept bursting and walking as if he was playing an American Football game!

To be continued...

No comments: