Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Monday, June 13, 2011

Green Cycling

It's been quite some time since I blogged because I was kinda busy these pass few days. Like really, really long.

Weeks ago (like last month I think?), I attended this Green Cycling activity held by Setia Alam. Apparently my family was one of the winners for the recycling activity and we won a bicycle. To claim the prize one of us had to cycle for a cause. My dad told me to cycle so I did.

The cycling activity was held at the big park in Setia Huh. Besides the cycling there were some booths selling food and health related stuff.

When we got there, my mom quickly went to register our family name. We got our free bike and I had to wear this Setia Green Cycling t-shirt in conjunction to the event. The best part is, WE HAVE A NEW BICYCLE!

My family left before the cycling started because they had to send my sister to tuition. After warm up exercise, we started cycling. My parents who were stuck at the traffic lights (for the cyclists to pass) tried to take a picture of me when I passed by but they said I was too fast and missed me; I was a small dot in the far end.

After I finished, I met with my mom and sister soon after and we had some of the free food. While we were having our meal, the bike stunt performance came on. We watched for a while and then we decided to go home. But my mom suggested that we do some rock painting. I reluctantly joined my mom and sister but I later enjoyed it a little. The rock painting was free by the way and you can take your rock home. I painted three in total, a floppy cube design (Rubik's Rock), a Voltorb and a car. The car was pretty cool because the outline of the rock looked like a car.

After that we walked home with our new bicycle. Yeah.

27 June: This post has been dragged on for almost a week now. Screw this, I'm posting it the way it is now.

No comments: