Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Friday, May 27, 2011

A-void

That night after the second day of C2AGE FIVE, my mom took my sister and I to Atria to buy some groceries.

There, I saw this stand selling some Rubik's cubes. Being an active cuber, I went to take a look. By golly! There were Void Cubes, and these cubes looked promising compared to the ones I saw at Sunway Pyramid. So I picked one up, it was scrambled and it has a worn out price tag on it, RM15 it says. I gave it a try and the moment I turned one side I wanted to buy it because it was smooth!

I dug around in the box holding the cubes on sale to find others. Most of them were the normal 3x3x3 Rubik's Cube, some Bump Cubes, Fisher Cubes, then I dug up something epic. It was an Edges Only Void Cube. Jumping guacamole! I HAVE TO BUY THESE! I didn't have enough money so I asked my mom for some. *Insert innocent look*

When I checked, the Edges Only Void Cube was RM35 so I decided to take only one. Wait a second! Thank my lucky stars because the saleslady told me that all of the cubes are RM10! Fish cakes! That was my lucky day. So now I have both the Void Cube and the Edges Only Void Cube sitting on my desk.

I solved both cubes the moment I bought them. Only the Void Cube parity error got me when I tried solving it for a third time. Now, I know how to fix the parity error. The Void Cubes still entertain me but as usual, I'm looking forward to others.




No comments: