Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Monday, July 4, 2011

Questions

"Is this your life? Doing assignments all day, all week?" my mom asks.

Honestly it's not but what can I do? I'm in The One Academy, I'm in an arts college, in an arts major. That's what life is like when you become an art student. You're life makes a huge turn into a group of human behavior and lifestyle completely different from the norm.

Now it's my turn to ask myself, "Is this the life I want?", "Are sleepless nights, impossible deadlines and heartless clients, the future I want?".

Signs point to "No". I feel like quitting the art industry.

But I don't want to quit either.

Am I now stuck in what they call 'limbo'?

Wanting and not wanting something at the same time?

What should I do?

I want to continue until I graduate The One Academy but at the same time I don't want to hear my mom who doesn't understand the life of people involved with the art industry nag at me.

"Lazy, lazy lazy! Not helping with the house chores!"

People might exaggerate but when I say that if I have to choose between eating, sleeping, bathing, going to the toilet, and assignments, I can only choose one, it is almost not exaggerating.

Sure I have to time to do other things but honestly, if I don't take the time to relax and do what I want, I will honestly lose my mind. I might go crazy. I might just lose my sanity.

She still pesters me about do house chores.

I really don't have the time. If I continue like this, I will fail.

I almost did. I don't want to ever.

No comments: