Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Wish

I don't remember since when I had stopped bothering about what I want for my birthday. Every year when someone asks me what I want for my birthday I would say, "Anything.", or "It's okay, I don't need anything." or "My family an friend's health.". Sometimes I would random say something I want but it usually gets off my mind over the time because I didn't really want it or it's not something I want badly.

Today, I found something I really, really, really want.



Black★Rock Shooter character, Strength a.k.a. STR Figma!!!!
Have I mentioned before? My most favorite BRS character is STR. Reasons being, she's loli, she's moe, she is almost expressionless and I love her weapon, Ogre Arms! (Also maybe because she has white hair.)

STR Figma, after more than 10 years of not wanting something so badly, I wish I can have her to keep on my shelf.

I would also love it if I can get STR Nendoroid too. Ahahaha.

No comments: