Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Break

Finally my semester break has arrived. It was a really, really rough ride through Year 2 Semester 2 in The One Academy. Almost near the end of the semester, I was really demotivated, depressed and pessimistic about most of my assignments. I almost felt like giving up. I have a strong feeling that I might fail one or two subjects due to the drop in quality of my assignments. I had done quite a lot of thinking and I found that I might actually not enjoy what I'm doing now but I have chosen this path and now that I'm in the middle of it I should continue this journey.

While the semester was going on, I had been restraining myself from doing any personal artworks, doodles, sketches, and sort so that I can focus on my assignments, which was pretty bad that it sort of drove me to insanity. Unable to draw anything that was on my mind on paper was horrifying! Every time I start doodling a bit, I would quickly restrain myself from it, holding down the urge to draw. It was suffocating, I felt like I was gonna burst from the chains I placed upon myself. This might be the reason I was so negative about myself.

Well, now that it's the semester break, I plan to indulge myself in doodling and drawing. I also planned to do some digital painting to improve myself and maybe some 3D modeling and animation exercises to improve on that part too.

Even though it's the semester break, we still got things to do. Especially Visual Story Telling. We have to find actors, improve our storyboard, do more discussions and plan ahead for our short film.

Since yesterday, I had been feeling a lot better now that I can really relax without feeling guilty about not doing any assignments. Also, I get to catch more sleep. Now, it's like putting down two huge boulders I had been carrying around. I can't wait to see what activities are installed for the Birds to do this semester break!

No comments: