Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Friday, February 22, 2013

Oral Surgery They Said

The other day I went to the dentist in UM to get the pain in my gums around my wisdom tooth checked. I eventually was sent to the surgery department because of the piece of gums (gum? gums?) or soft tissue (as the doctor or dentist or doctist whatever put it) is like a lid over my wisdom tooth and it's swollen or inflamed (as the doctor or dentist or doctist whatever put it) because of the irritation of my teeth and so on whatsoever something like that along the lines of that I think maybe somewhat kind of I guess probably.

So I have to go through oral surgery to rid of the gum/gums or soft tissue (as the doctor or dentist or doctist whatever put it). Also examining my teeth the doctor/dentist said that the wisdom tooth of my top right is growing in the wrong direction which is outward towards my check. My bottom left wisdom tooth has grown but is still embedded within the gums so it's not really out but out? Bah. Whatever.

No comments: