Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Friday, September 6, 2013

Cubic Courier

A couple of months back I ordered a bunch of cube puzzles on Taobao with the help of BlackCatz and finally they have arrived. I still two more puzzles that have not been sent yet so I gotta wait for them a little longer.

What have I ordered? I got a Windmill Cube, a 1x3x3 Floppy Cube, a Skewb Diamond, a Siamese Cube, a Triamese Cube, a MF8 Megaminx and a WitEden Roadblock 2. I got a Skewb Ultimate but from the number of axles, it doesn't seem the case...

I actually already have a Floppy Cube and a Megaminx but they are not that good. I did some research and got the MF8 Megaminx, I'm really enjoying it, it's turns so smoothly and corner cuts nicely. When I ordered my WitEden, the image on the product showed the WitEden Cubiod 3x3x9 which was what I wanted. Instead, I got the WitEden Roadblock 2. After checking, it turns out I was looking at the wrong page but that does not matter so much. The Roadblock 2 by far is the most complicated puzzle I have solved. It took me almost a whole day just to figure out how to solve it even with tutorials.

So I just have to wait for my last two cubes. I'm thinking of making another order to get the WitEden Cuboid 3x3x9 for real this time and maybe a 2x3x3 but those have to wait until I save up more money.


No comments: