Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Wanna Hang Out?

Just yesterday Joshua sent me a message asking if I wanted to hang out. The first thing that crossed my mind was, "Eh... I don't want to..." but I know I shouldn't reply with that. Sorry Josh. The first reply that came to mind was "What's the occasion?". That one response I wanted to reply sparked a thought chain through my mind. Was it necessary to have an occasion as a reason to hang out? That wasn't the case five-six years ago. I replied Josh with a "Where? What time?".

Thinking about it, back when I was still in secondary school, we didn't need a reason to hang out, we just decided on a weekend and we'd go to 1Utama to catch a movie and hang around, we'd play bowling and pool and check out books at MPH. Now that it's my fourth year in college, an arts college where we are to sit in front of a computer to do work, hanging out needed a reason, if not, I would rather stay at home doing nothing within the walls of comfort. Maybe it's also because of the internet's influence. I used to be a guy who wanted to go out and enjoy the outdoors, now I just want to sit at home and watch anime or read manga, play games or if I feel like it, do literally nothing.

In the end, the hang out was called off because nobody knew what to do if we went out. I also told Josh that I didn't feel like going out. There was an issue about spending not a lot of money as well. Well I gotta force myself to go out soon. I don't want to really become a recluse. I wonder if there's something to do that does not require spending money when hanging out.

No comments: