Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Enter, Kalos

Last week on the 14th I received my Pokemon X version and I've been playing it since. The hype on the latest installment to the Pokemon game franchise, Pokemon X and Pokemon Y was going on for a long time in the TOA Pokemon Club (it's a Facebook group created because TOA don't have clubs). About a month ago, one of our members found a page accepting pre-orders, we put our money together to pre-order our games in bulk.

There sure are a lot of changes to the gameplay now. Leveling up is significantly easy. The EXP Share is now a Key Item and it shares experience points to the whole party. Also, catching Pokemon gives experience points too! And I didn't know that since Black/White/Black 2/White 2 that TMs are reusable. That makes things so much more easy now.

I started my journey with Froakie. When Nintendo released the starters, I was gonna go with Fennekin but I now break my chain of Fire type starters (since Ruby/Sapphire) for Froakie because Greninja looks so much cooler than Delphox.

So my starters since Red/Blue go in this order, Squirtle (Blue), Totodile (Gold), Torchic (Sapphire), Squirtle (FireRed), Chimchar (Diamond), Cyndaquil (SoulSilver), Tepig (White, White 2) and Froakie (X). Notice how I never picked the Grass starter? Only Treecko and Turtwig are like the best Grass starters. Chespin looks okay, I might come to like it too.

As of the release of Pokemon X and Y, people playing are almost everywhere now. Ken is playing, we traded Pokemon a couple of times. Almost the whole TOA Pokemon Club is playing. Misaki and Baddie are playing. Charmaine started recently and Kai started today! (I had Kai's Pokemon Y with me because I helped him collect it, I used it to my advantage. Hee hee.)

This also made an increase in Streetpass in college. Everyone who has a 3DS started going around college trying get Streetpass. I am one of them and I would usually get an average of two to three Streetpasses when I make my round in the main block.

So far I have just defeated the 6th Gym Leader. I still need to complete my White 2 PokeDex though. I gotta complete that before December comes.

No comments: