Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Sunday, January 19, 2014

A Little Reunion

Last Friday I joined a small gathering of my Standard 6 classmates. Jessie had created an event page and Jackie invited the whole class but only nine of us turned up. It was okay. Jackie was saying how every reunion we have, we always see the same faces. At our reunion, there was Jessie, Jackie, Sureen, Stephanie, Seng Keat, Hon Keat, Vincent, Josh and me. We had dinner at Kitchen Creatures at Centerpoint. During the dinner we talked about all kinds of things (as usual I did mostly listening). There was some discussion about Jackie's engagement, we talked about our studies and a bunch of stuff; Clearly I cannot remember everything, it was an amalgamation of talk. After dinner we moved to McDonald's to continue our talk because the table at Kitchen Creatures was long, we couldn't talk to each other efficiently. At McDonald's Jackie got three round tables together so that we can sit in a circle. We basically did some catching up and idle chat. It was a good change of pace for me. My Standard 6 class reunions are so far the best reunions I've had. We get to talk to each other so easily despite not seeing each other for up to ten years. Why yes, it's been ten years already. I hope to see them again soon. The next time will be Jessie's Chinese New Year open house. Jackie was making sure we go for the open house before we dismissed the reunion. Haha.

No comments: