Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Friday, November 28, 2014

Crash and Burn

Last Sunday night I went on an unexpected drinking session with Far, Iman, Meng Pei and Nigel.

After work, I had dinner at this ramen restaurant with Josh. After that, I planned to take a nap at the office before going home but when I went into the office, Far asked me to join in on a drinking session at Delicious. I didn't have anything to do so I did. What I didn't expect was a bottle of whiskey Far brought. It was a Singleton she took home the night before from the drinking session with the other managers. There was a bit left so I thought that we were gonna just share the little bit among the four of us but instead, Far had Iman and I drink it all. The two of us had three shots each and damn, it tasted good but damn, I went drunk after another two bottles of beer, really wasted, but not as bad as the time in Cameron Highlands with my college mates. It was my first time drinking whiskey after all. I knew I couldn't drive home after the session so I sought for help and the first person I thought of was Steven Saw. So I clumsily went back to the store and I made a fool out of myself there. Saw was mad but he patiently helped me get sober and we went to a mamak to freshen me up. I don't fully remember the details but I talked too much and said a lot of stupid and embarrassing things that Tristan will continue to make fun of me with. One thing I realise now is that even when I'm drunk I can still think properly somewhat. Never will I go to the store drunk again.

No comments: