Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Monday, November 10, 2014

The Wallflower

Dear Friend,

   I finished the book, The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky a few weeks ago and it was brilliant. I felt like I could relate to Charlie in the ways that I'm socially awkward. While most of the content is something I'm unfamiliar with, the behavior, ideology and philosophy of Charlie's is almost similar to mine and that makes me like the book so much.

I'll watch the film adaption soon when I can find the time because it's gotten pretty busy at work. I haven't been posting stuff on this blog either. I guess I'll do that with the two topics I have in mind.

I leave this post with a line from the book which I found inspiring to me. It's a line I feel that I have to learn from and remember.

"It's great that you can listen and be a shoulder to someone, but what about when someone doesn't need a shoulder. What if they need the arms or something like that? You can't just sit there and put everybody's lives ahead of yours and think that counts and love. You just can't. You have to do things."

Love always,
Max

No comments: