Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Complicated You

I don't know what goes on in your head,
you're sad, you're happy, you're full of dread.
You express your problems on Whatsapp,
but when I ask, you simply get upset.

Here I am concerned, full of worry,
you say you're okay, I guess I'm sorry.
I'll ask again, you're clearly not fine,
you make it sound like I'm intruding, like I'm a whine.

Will you please take a moment, think about the people who care,
you make such a big deal out of it and don't let me in, that's not fair.
I want to know why you're depressed, I wanna help you get out of your despair,
but oh no, you're inconsiderate, irrational, what's the point, you make me don't care.

To me we're the greatest team,
I start to think what you say, you don't mean it.
Close friends for almost a year, is it just a dream?
Can't you tell me things honestly, don't tell me what you see fit.

But the biggest fool is obviously me,
you're such a mess but I still love you, how one sided, how so silly.
What is it about me, that you can see?
Don't make me think that the things I do for you is unnecessary.

No comments: