Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Last Paragraph in Your Chapter

One sided commitment is a no win symphony;
The rose that once blossomed wither in catastrophe.
Don't you shiver in guilt in my affection in my agony;
Negligence of yours ignorance of yours you won't see me.

Heavy is a boulder the weight of hurt the empty aviary;
Slow is time it ticks and twine does the other people scurry.
To you your reason to me my treason is unfair but really;
Gone is the bond gone is that fond but doubtful it is dishonesty.

Light in the sky the star up and high the midnight geometry;
The mounds of justice the hills of solstice the beautiful paltry.
The float in aroma linger and waver the feminine chemistry;
Power in the roots the elephant foot the masculine biology.

The end it appears this is the verse goodbye and I'm sorry;
Sorry to me sorry to you and sorry to everybody.
You are the poison the poison I take the poison that's killing me;
This poison secrete this poison I take this poison ingested intentionally.

The drum will beat the beat won't stop forever it goes surely;
Don't waver don't fear do have to preserver move on be teary.
Smile in my defeat smile to get me on my feet smile in positive degree;
Pace the artistic the rhyme in acoustic will reach quite epiphany.

This may be the end of you and me,
Even though it barely was the start of a proper story.

No comments: