Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Monday, October 6, 2008

Back To School Blues

After that long winding week,
the holidays have come to it's mountain peak.
All feel restless, all feel weak,
probably because they did not take a long night's sleep.

Enter school, fresh and new,
friends here and there, some talked about games, Tr-tr-tr-triple Kill!!
Enter class, not so new,
dust everywhere, so disgusting, E-e-e-eww!!

Teach' came in, diagnostic test at hand,
start the test, no time to spend!
One by one, homework walked in looking so grand,
Nooo I don't want, I melt like sand...

Fused together words, gibberish?
Aiwanagohoumraitnow, did you catch the fish?
She did not come to school today, not like what I had wish.
Feeling kinda sad, I cheered myself up with a vegetarian dish.

After school so tired, I stood under the tree,
talking to the girl, who likes to disturb me.
Discussion about Triplex, something we did not disagree,
I suddenly felt that coming back to school is not bad after all, with a glee.

No comments: