Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Thursday, December 4, 2008

SUZUMIYA HARUHI BANZAI!! BAKA-TSUKI BANZAI!!!

As stated above, YES!! I have found the place I have been looking for all this time for almost a year! (Or maybe slightly more than a year, by a few days...)

I have been a Haruhi fan for almost a year and I was really disappointed when the anime came to a stop and nobody uploaded any new chapters for the manga. One time in Crunchyroll.com, a friend I met there, jerryberry (user name) told me that he was following the novels and warning me about how much more confusing it is compared to the manga and anime.

I don't know why I have never thought about it, but I have been hunting down the novels in bookstores and the internet through links in Wikipedia.com but all was a lost when there was no results no matter how much I searched. 2 days ago, I was surfing through Wikipedia looking for animes that my favorite seiyu (voice actor/actress), Hirano Aya had voiced in. I started liking Hirano-san every since I watched Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya) and Lucky Star on the net. I sighed and went to the article that started my liking for Hirano-san after failing to find any more animes that Hirano Aya stared in. I was scrolling the mouse down to the bottom of the webpage when my eyes caught something, something I had never thought of or never noticed, "External Links".

I noticed in a split second while scrolling, the words "Kadowaka Shoten's website on the Haruhi Suzumiya series" and I quickly clicked on it, finding that the website is in Japanese. It took me sometime to understand it because I'm not so good with kanji. I gave up because the whole story was in Japanese. While feeling down, I recalled the personal message jerryberry sent me about the novels, "I'm currently reading the translated versions of the novel...", it suddenly came to me like a rushing bullet that was fired by AK-47 in a close range.

I have always been using Google to search anime pictures and wallpapers but why have I never thought of it?! I could have just Google "Suzumiya Haruhi novel translations"!! This had made my life so much happier (not quiet, my family still bugs me).

I you wanna know, the website is http://www.baka-tsuki.net/project/index.php?title=Main_Page. Baka-Tsuki is a Wikipedia related website that translates some popular novels into several languages for people to read, loads of novels I want to read are all there! It's truely a heaven, I seriusly want to cry! =")

No comments: