Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Monday, August 2, 2010

3 Days, 2 Nights, 3 Slippers

After History class on Saturday, Chia and I followed Han and Jun Ne (Han's girlfriend) to his house as planned to do our Design project and we were to make slippers. The materials we came up with were straws (drinking straws), wood and cork. We were tired after class so Chia took a nap in Han's hammock and I watched Kai, who came after us, play Metal Gear Solid 4. Kai was there just to play and pass the time.

After Chia woke up, we got to work. With the guidance of Jun Ne, we manage to finish making our slipper out of drinking straws. We had Dominoes Pizza for dinner. During dinner, I accidentally insulted Chia because Chia doesn't eat beef and the last slice of pizza had beef pepperonis in it. After asking Han, Kai and Jun Ne, I asked Chia, and I said, "Hey Chia, want the last slice of pizza? Oh yeah, you can't have the last slice of pizza. You can't eat beef!". There was a moment of silence before Kai and Han burst out laughing. I then realised I accidentally insulted Chia when I was actually being honest.

After dinner, Kai went on with his Metal Gear Solid 4 while Chia, Han and I continued to work on our straw slippers. It lasted the whole night until 12. At that time, we call it a day and Han and Jun Ne went to sleep. Chia and I watched Kai play Metal Gear Solid. It was until 3a.m. when Kai started playing the game while nodding off. We then went to sleep after Kai realised that he fell asleep while watching the cut-scenes.

We woke up around 11a.m. the next morning. Kai went home to grab some stuff. Chia, Han, Jun Ne and I went down for brunch, Hakka style noodles. We watched Band Of Brothers and Valkyrie while eating and after eating. After that, we headed out to buy some stuff for our next two slippers.

After we got back, we watched Coraline. Kai who came back some time during the movie (I was so occupied with the movie that I did not realise he came back) when to continue playing Metal Gear Solid 4. After the movie, Kai went back home to sleep to get ready to work on his project at night. That's just how he does his work. So, Han, Chia and I went back to work on the wooden slippers by taking some of Han's unwanted planks of wood and sandpaper them. We also glued ice-cream sticks to the bottom of our straw slippers. After smoothening the wooden planks and gluing the felt we bought to the planks, we went back in to rest. Han played started a new game on his Metal Gear Solid 4 and Chia and I watched him play. We went back to check on our slippers but it failed. The glue did failed to make the straw and the ice-cream sticks stick together. We then spent the next few minutes thinking up ideas on how to fix our problem.

Han's mom soon called us down to the dinning hall and we all had dinner together with Han's mom and sisters. I was really shy at that time so I did not eat much even though Han's mom insisted that I can have seconds. I was just really, really shy. Han's older sister is really hot by the way. Lucky guy.

After dinner, we went out again to buy elephant glue and UHU glue. When we got back to Han's house, we went back to work immediately. It was night already. Han's friends came over and invited us to play snooker. Han was caught in limbo to go out and to stay at home because Chia and I did not want to go out to play. After Chia's conformation, Han and Jun Ne went out while the two of us sit back and relax. We played Spore on Han's laptop until they returned. Soon after, we all went to sleep at 12.

Han took us to breakfast after dropping off his younger sister at school. We ate at a mamak and then headed for a huge crawl before dropping Jun Ne at her condo and reaching college. We did not manage to finish the slippers in time but Han ensured us that he can finish it before tomorrow. I hope he will make it in time. Well, this was the first time I stayed over at a friends house for more than two days and a night. Pretty awesome for a new experience! Now I owe Han and Kai money because I forgot to take my allowance out on Saturday. He.. he.. he...

No comments: