Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Saturday, March 2, 2013

At a Positive Look of the Unfortunate Event

It's been about a month since my Nintendo DS was stolen with my precious Pokemon White version and even though I have gotten over it, I still think about the incident before I fall asleep in bed. Obvious I get sad during those moments but a couple of nights ago I manage to see a brighter side of this misfortune. I have an unopened and untouched version of Pokemon Pearl. I can play that and get the 4th generation Pokemon first, also, I still have my Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon SoulSilver versions, after I transfer the items I need to the either game, I can replay that version to get more Pokemon. All I will be missing are a couple of legendary Pokemon, unique and no-longer obtainable event Pokemon and shiny Pokemon. Not bad actually. I can really start over again.

No comments: