Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Jaw Torture

So I went for my oral surgery to remove a small part of my gums that's overlapping my wisdom tooth. It was okay while the anesthetic was still in. But now that it's gone, my jaw hurts like crazy. I'm here right now trying to eat some bread so I can take Panadol but it's like a torturous procedure. I can't open my jaw wide and it hurts with every chew. This somehow reminds me of a Happy Tree Friends scenario.

The surgery was quite an interesting experience, this would be the second time in my life to have go through oral surgery, the first time was when I was 10 to extract a tooth growing in between my two front teeth. I doctor injected the inside of my jaw and like a wave, my mouth went numb, even my tongue. I had my eyes closed during the operation because I was kinda scared of the tools they were using to cut off part of my gums. I didn't feel a thing and I was pleased about it. NOW IT HURTS LIKE CRAP! AHHHHHGGG!!!

No comments: