Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Sexy and Black

Guess who's the new family member in my house?

I'ts my brand new Dell Precision T1650!

It took me about 2 hours to clean my computer desk (which turned into a disaster during the time my PC was away) and set up and tidy the wires and stuff. Now I have just synced my Google Chrome (but it doesn't look like anything has changed) and I've just installed Steam and starting to install all my games.

I have rearranged the setting of my desk and so it's neat for now. I hope my family members won't mess this place up again (including myself as a matter a fact). The OS on this new desktop is Windows7 (thank god it's not Windows8!) and the desktop has got the college feel to it despite the smaller monitor screen.

Well, no time to waste!
I've got to haste!
Install some programs before I snore,
So my desktop will be just like before.

No comments: