Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Saturday, April 20, 2013

The Semester Break That Does Not Feel Like A Semester Break But Still Has The Essence Of A Semester Break

I've been having my semester break for about three weeks already and it doesn't really feel like a semester break but it still feels like one. Because we still have to work on our short film project and submit it every Wednesday and at the same time I'm playing games and reading manga. Now every night is Dota2 night with Kai and the others. I'm catching up with the manga I haven't been checking on every week and trying to catch up with the anime that I'm in the middle of watching. Still every day I'd face my assignment and stress myself out. When the next semester comes, I have a feeling it's gonna be busy and free at the same time like now.

Last week I attended the Bald On, Wax Off for Cancer and got my hair shaved with Wayne. Yay. End.

No comments: