Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Heyyyyy Welcome to DotA 2

I've been hooked on DotaCinema's Top10 Weekly and Fails of the Week videos. Honestly, I got better at some heroes and even got used to heroes I've never played before by watching those videos, especially Pudge and Timbersaw. Watching these videos and coming to be fans of SUNSfan and Reaves made me think of doing commentary or casts for Dota gameplays. I asked Kai and caught his interest but we're not ready to commentate anything yet. Sure we've played Dota 2 for a long time now (I play less than Kai) but we haven't tried all of the heroes yet and is not fully familiar with them. We told KW about it and he is interested in helping us out so we started playing heroes we don't usually play. I always play carry and support heroes like Sniper and Treant Protector. Our last game I tried Sven, a hero I'm definitely terrible at and Pudge, which to my surprise, I'm pretty good at. So yeah. When we're used to all the heroes, Kai and I will try at commentating public games just for the fun of it and if we can get popular enough, maybe we can make money out of it. Yay!

No comments: