Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Friday, July 12, 2013

The Graduation I Can't Attend

Tomorrow is the day my friends from the class I was in will be graduating. While I feel happy for them, I can't help but to feel sorry for myself because I can't graduate with the people I spent my years with in college. Being dropped down a semester in a classroom full of people I don't know well is lonely, and I feel even more lonely when I think about how lonely I will be when I graduate with these people. I might have made some friends in this class but we are not so close to the point of being comfortable monkeying around with each other. I'm always the awkward outsider like a foreign tourist hanging around locals. Though such issue does not bother me so much, I just feel sad that I can't graduate with the people I call my true classmates. Happy graduation DG1001-1.

No comments: