Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Friday, August 16, 2013

D-Event

I went to this event that I have no idea what the name is but it was a marvel. I had a booth so I could enter the event place earlier than everyone else. When I got in, I immediately went to the rides. There was this Minecraft inspired water slide. It was freaking neat! I went on it a couple of times and then I hanged around the amazing food stalls selling food of epic proportions. I did not notice it but the event place had opened and I was enjoying myself I lost track of the time. Suddenly someone came up to me and asked me, "Hey, where are the stuff you are selling? Where's your cosplay costume?" and suddenly the whole place turned dark. I was stunned and shocked. I realised I don't have any of them with me. I was empty handed, only my booth vendor pass around my neck and my wallet in my pocket. I saw everything start to move in slow-motion and I blacked out, only to find myself awake on my bed, distraught and full of panic. For a second I thought it was AniManGaki already. That really scared me so much I stressed about it since this morning. I told my friend about it and she said it's my brain telling me that I'm nervous. I guess that's right. I know for sure my brain is telling me that I'm full of panic and worry as well. Only one week left to the event. I gotta check if my badges are ready or not soon. I feel so unprepared but I know that I am about ready. Brain, why you do this to me?

No comments: