Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Monday, March 10, 2014

NEET

"Not in Education, Employment, or Training."

It's been a really long time now that I've been doing nothing. My mom's been bugging me to find a job but it's not that easy. So far I've haven't got any luck with the part-time jobs I've tried to apply for. Utterly jobless, everyday goes by a wasting.

Because everyone else is either already working or still studying, I've got nowhere to go, seeing as I've got no freedom of transport, and nothing to do.

I have a whole list of things to do (mostly read manga, watch anime, look at artworks), but I don't have to mood to start on them because it's the same routine everyday. I'm thinking of going out to do something but I don't know what.

With no car, I am stuck at home. What a waste of time.

No comments: