Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Vivid in Static and Grain

The other day, my manager, Steven walked me through some assignments to work on based on the London management representative, Stuart's comments on the store in 1Utama. He was telling me about rearranging some of the displays and the categories when I felt a familiar feeling. Steven was passionately telling me about what to do with the merchandising issue we were having, just like how he used to do it when I was working as a floor staff last year. That feeling in turn sparked a vivid image of Lydia in my mind. Over time of not seeing someone, my memory of people always fades out or blurs, I still remember people, just not as clear as when I see them everyday. Steven's behavior made me remember Lydia so clearly I could almost smell the scent of the shampoo she uses (I'm not a creep, she said so herself that the shampoo she uses gives off a strong scent). I also recounted the days when Steven would behave so when telling specifically Lydia and I what to do at work, be it merchandising or setting up stores. I haven't seen or talked to Lydia and I wonder how she's doing. I sure do miss her a lot. I've been thinking of calling her to meet up but I have so many doubts and worries, I'm just waving it off by focusing on work and other things. When my job starts to settle down I'll do that.

No comments: