Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Saturday, November 29, 2008

2 day trip to Genting - Day 1

Recently I went on a holiday trip to Genting with my family (duh~) and my sister's godmother along with some friends to watch The Magic Mirror: The Musical.
My family and I arrived late at Chin Swee Caves Temple, the place where we were gonna stay for the night. It's really cool to know that there is a temple that looks like a hotel! There were a lot of interesting things to see at the temple but we had to catch the bus to Genting to watch the musical.

The misty view from Chin Swee Caves Temple.

















There was mist in the evening but later at night we could see the statue of Buddha over looking the temple and it's attractions.

Before the musical started.

The golden ticket! Woot! Woot! Lol.

I'm not cam-whore-ing, just remembering how weird I look at Genting.

The night view of Genting from Chin Swee Caves Temple.

No comments: