Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hangin' Out?

I hanged out with Yubs and Xin a few days ago (forgot when... my memory sucks...). It's my first time with Xin and it kinda went ok except that Tesco-Ikano-The Curve-Ikea-Cineleasure was kinda boring... One Utama would have been better. XD

We met up at Borders, as usual, I wore my Hang Ten T-shirt, this time brown and, SURPRISE! Yubs wore a Hang Ten T-shirt as well! (after complaining about me wearing it for like 2 years?) This time I wore jeans and shoes instead of my usual 3/4 pants and sandals.

We walked slowly to Cineleasure as we talked. I was not used to it as I ZOOM!! as I move from place to place in those malls. (I can go from Tesco to Cineleasure in less than a minute while my sister takes 5 minutes or more if she does not look at anything which she won't normally do.) We had talked about going to Tony Romas for lunch but it was darn expensive, so we went to Sun Cafe, an otaku hangout that I recommended. It was playing a One Piece episode on the display TV but I did not really care because I only watched the anime until episode 19. Xin called the place a anime nerd restaurent which kinda hurt me because I'm a so called "anime nerd" (otaku) but I did not mind. (I always do...)

After lunch, we headed to the cinema complex and bought our tickets for Madagascar 2: Escape to Africa. I thought I saw my friend Min who I did not meet for a long time but I could not tell if it was her or not because according to Kaili, Min changed a lot since primary school and I did not have my glasses with me. Haha.

We bought popcorn and went for our movie. The movie was kinda hilarious and touching at the same time. The thing I did not like was that squirrel guy and the biting shark and also King Julien. (I hate that guy! He is plain stupid!) It's the second time I failed to finish my two large bags of popcorn, maybe because I had stomach-ache.

After the movie, Xin started taking pictures and we sort of became cam-whores. Hahaha! We went to Popular to check out some stuff and then we went to Pet Safari, I bought a hamster ball thingy for my sister's hamsters.

Yubs had to go home first so Xin and I went to play pool. The match ended 1-1 but I finished my game beautifully by hitting four balls continuously because I did not want to lose another round. Lol.

After Xin went home, I went back to Popular and bought an anime DVD titled Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu. Then my parents came and we had dinner at Fireman. Then we went home. End.



Yubs and I in Hang Ten T-shirts! Whoot! XD

Xin pretending to sleep on the couch. Lol.


Playing pool with snooker balls with Xin. My shots are pretty accurate~!



The three of us. (From left to right, Xin, me, Yubs) I look damn stupid... =_="

No comments: