Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Scouts Birthday Dinner!!

Whoot! Whoot!

When we hear the word "scouts", usualy people get, "work", "marching", "camp", "activities", and it goes on and on relating to work and sort. But this time, it's a birthday dinner for three scouts, Jarrel, Girishankar and Mr. Billy~!

We had dinner at a restaurant called .99 in TTDI. There, William, Kelvin, KY, Jerry, Mr. Ewing, Mr. Kentrick and I waited for the birthday boys to come with our Surprise Team from KFC. We talked about all kinds of funny stuff about the scouts around us and watched the idiot box. (Too bad, no sound.)

After some time, they finally arrived and we shouted SURPRISE!!! like all surprise birthday parties do. The staff at the restaurant were really helpful as they did our favors without hesitation. While we were eating our food, a family from another table also had a birthday dinner and the father of the birthday kid gave us some of his cake, how nice!

After dinner, Mr. Colin bought us durian cake as the birthday cake from Secret Recipe. After cake, we had some more talking. I was wearing a shirt with tie and jeans that night and Mr. Colin teased me. Hahaha. Mr. Jeremy joked with me, he told me, "I like guys with ties." and then Kaili pulled my tie, brought her face close to mine with a kind of look and said, "I like ties with guys." I got kinda scared because Kaili looked kinda horny. Lol.

After the party we all went home.

I still can't get over the joke of Mr. Billy and Ms. Yong LM about their future child, Billy Lee Li Li. Hahahaha!! XD

No comments: