Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Visit to The Lion City (Day 2)

On the second day in Singapore, we went to the bird park. Luckly there wern't as many people compared to the Singapore Zoo.

Looks like a Predator right? Haha!

Two emo's posing. Haha.
That's what you call a meeting.

The headless penguin!! Roar!! Just jokking. It was sleeping.


My cousin was teasing this bird.

Look! It's Jason's cousin! Hahahaha!!
My sisters look as if they are thiefs who succeded in stealing an ostrich egg. Yes, that's a real ostrich egg.
This is Oscar the ostrich! Woot! Woot!

This bird decided that my uncle was tastier and nibbled on him. Hahaha.
"You better not bite me, buster."

My cousin Dorothy feeding the birds.
My cousin Dominic and this bird that came out to greet us. Lol.



If you can see the owl, good for you.
We had lunch in the park and ate ostrich meat. It was good, much more tender than chicken. We watched two bird shows and fed the ostriches. I kinda felt bad for Oscar and Olgar the ostrich. Haha.

No comments: