Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Xin's Christmas B.B.Q. Party

Yeah, so we sped all the way back from Singapore and reached Xin's house. When we stopped in front of his house, Xin jumped with joy and Yubs and Ken came to greet me. I grabbed my stuff from the boot and joined them. On my way back from Singapore, Marcus gave me a call and Xin sms'ed me asking if I'm gonna make it to the party, he sounded so worried. Hahaha!!

When I got to the party, I was very late but Xin, Yubs and Ken were happy. Marcus and Abby had already left and only Yubs was staying the night over with me. After Xin's dad sent Ken home, Xin and him cooked some food for me. Man, I felt embarrassed! After the midnight dinner, we went into the house and played Xin's Play Station 2. I tried Guitar Hero and then we played Burnout until 2a.m. We went into Xin's room and we watched American Pie. We went to sleep after that. The next morning, Min went to get her PMR results and Xin and I played some Marvel game.

I went home after that.

What an ending...
The End~

No comments: