Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Visit to The Lion City (Day 1)

I went to Singapore to visit my uncle, aunt and cousins and also to kinda celebrate Christmas. It took us a 5 hour drive from Kuala Lumpur to the Causeway. When we got to the Causeway, it was around 2330 hours and we thought going into Singapore was gonna be snappy. But after we passed the Causeway, we had to be delayed for 2 hours at the Custom because we did not fill in some important documents and my dad blindly followed some Singaporean cars. So by the time we got into Singapore it was already 0100 hours and on top of that, the 25th of December. Merry Christmas!!

When we got to my uncle's home, we unloaded and then went out for supper because we did not have dinner yet. While having dinner, my cousin, Dominic, told me his "adventures" in school. When we got back home, we unpacked and prepared for bed. We slept in Dominic's room while he slept in Dorothy's (other cousin, younger sister of Dominic's) room and Dorothy slept in their parents room.

We woke up and had breakfast at around 1200 hours, then we got dressed and left for the Singapore Zoo!

At the zoo, it was crowded at the entrance, so as my uncle went to buy tickets, we hanged around the outside and had a look at some stuff about pangolin's. When we manage to get in, some how there were less people than I thought compared to the outside.













That's my uncle with a pelican.




Australia! Here I come!! XD

The animals in the zoo are so close to you, you can actually (almost) touch them!

Here, one of the joey's hoped into this area from another side, doing so, it hoped onto a small girls head and it's tail hit me in the face. Also, the girl fell into me as the joey hoped off her head. I was blur at that time as I was looking in another direction.


Oh yes, ladies and gentlemen, that white tiger on the right is Omar, the tiger who attacked one of the zoo keepers. Yeah, and it was moving left and right looking at us.



The only polar bear at the zoo. Too bad it did not dive into the pool when I was there.

The zoo had this garden and there were many plants around there. Most of the plants were labeled wrongly though. Heehee.

By the time we left the zoo, it was closing. We had some problem at the car park exit because we just realised something, we did not do the complete procedure when entering Singapore. So that means we illegally entered Singapore. Hahaha!! After dinner, we all went back home and my dad along with my uncle went back to the Custom to complete everything we missed out. My cousin played a computer game about conquering countries and planning strategies, forgot the name of the game...

When my dad and my uncle got back home, everything was okay. We stayed up for some time and then went to sleep at 0400 hours.

To be continued...

No comments: