Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Monday, April 20, 2009

I'M BACK!!

After months of no Internet, I'm finally back online and kicking! (not the computer or anything...)

These few months, I've experienced many stuff that brought me up and down. So far, I've stepped down from 157th Petaling and have started experiencing lonely and sad moments without scouting. Hmm... I've also bought a Megaminx and started to get bored over it as I manage to solve it in 2 days without any algorithm but with 3x3 Rubik's Cube knowledge. This week is MSSD Softball, so I'm so gonna work hard and with my team mates, beat flat all the other schools and get first place! YEAH!

Waah... So many things happend and I'm so lazy to recall them...
Anyway, those memories are gonna be posted soon.

PS: I want more Rubik's Cubes!! (You're smart to highlight this. XD)

No comments: