Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Power Rangers: Go Green!

That is the theme for our troops first skills camp for the year 2009. This camp was also our final camp for us form 5 seniors in the troop as a 157th Petaling scout.
Before the camp, we had to make our banners and patrol flags. Jeremiah and I did quite a good job with our patrol flag and it looked cool. Well, for Jason, Jak and Yubs, their patrol flag was funny instead.




Artistes at work. Too bad Jerry and I finished by the time they were doing it half way, know why? Next picture please~


Fuh-yoh! Fast! Bold! and Simple! A large "Z" for Lord Zedd, my patrol. Oh, did I mention, I was patrol leader! Muahaha!! (Omg. Power crazy! XD)




The back side of our patrol flag. It was unintentional but we got a nice paper effect that worked well with our theme which was also "Earth Hour, save the Earth".



Finishing touches before the camp in the morning. Kinda sucked though.




Patrol members of Patrol Queen Rita Repulsa, with their patrol flag which shows the inside message saying "Queen Rita is poor, Lord Zedd is rich." Lol!



Me, working on our senior banner. I had the urge to paint "LOL" at first.
XD


Woot! Woot! With hair dryers and man power, the banner was done!
Before the camp was our school's sports day. After the marching ceremony, we took the opportunity to finish off anything not done yet and skipped the sports day events. Hahaha!! Camp started in the afternoon in a split second. I had the seniors running here and there preparing the stuff the junior patrols needed. Of course, I did the most running as I was still the quarter master.


Hahaha, Yee Ying poser even in the kitchen.
Our kitchen warden, Ming (left) and Daryll. They probably spent the most time in the kitchen cooking for us.

Our new seniors (ex-semi-seniors), cooking dinner. Mr. Dawson was playing around with them. Hahaha.



Juniors making mini tripods with the help of Mr. Raymond. Too bad he's not in the picture. =P


Looking at cam-whore pictures? Hahaha!! XD
We stepped down as this camp was the form 5 seniors last and final camp as a 157th Petaling scout and a 157th Petaling scout. I cried pretty badly the night Mr. Dawson told the old and new COH members about the new COH order. Then I also cried during the step down ceremony. Haih... Some scouts said it was touching and guess what? Sean told other scouts about it. KBeng was telling me how sweet it was crying for being proud of a friend who succeeded in something.
Sean, I'm gonna get you one day! Muahahahahahahahaha!!!
So that's probably the end of my scouting story... Lights out.
Jokking larr!! Scouting still lives in my blood and I will go to any scouting activity as long as I can! YEAH!

No comments: