Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sun Burntness!!

YEOWCH!!

After softball MSSD today, almost every part of my body that is not protected from the rays of the Sun is stinging with pain especially my nose, forehead and neck. Even my scalp which is protected by my hair hurts too!! My right thigh just started stinging with pain because of the friction caused by my constant arm resting on it.

My mom was shocked when she saw me at home and started talking to me in random Indian and I remembered William, a friend of mine from tuition back when I was in standard 4 to 6 when he went sunbathing and turned completely red like a crimson coloured tomato!

There is still another game with BU(4) tomorrow and we must WIN!! Today's game started first with a game againts BU and we beat them 12-1. Then with DJ, 12-5. (I think, don't remember the score.) Unfortunatly we lost to BB 1-10 because our players were too tired and the Sun was blazing hot at that time. *Sighs~

No comments: