Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ass Kicked

Yesterday I went to Sunway Pyramid with Yat Hong, Marcus and Chia Kuui. It's so cool! This is the first time we hanged out there (not counting Comic Fiesta '09). I wanted to go there at 10 but due to some out of planned problems, my dad got me late from home and I over slept (hey, can't blame me you know, I slept at 5.30am after packing the dumb stuff for moving). So I got there at around 11. We first headed to my college because I wanted to hand in this information slip about changing addresses.

We went for lunch at Pancake House International and I spammed everybody's pancake (except Marcus because his came out last) with maple syrup including mine. WHOA! SUGAR RUSH! Kuui also had a mouth full of butter after thinking it was ice-cream on the pancake.

After lunch, we headed to ice rink because we wanted to skate but there were so many people and the ice was obviously melting. (Even for the short sighted me, I could see water being parted from the blades.), and so we went to the archery range.

-Insert arrow whooping sounds and arrow cluttering sounds and sounds of arrows getting deflected and hitting innocent bystanders-

After shooting arrows, we went to buy tickets for Kick-Ass and then went bowling to spend time before the movie. It was unexpected. They did not allow student cards on Saturday, so much for the advantages of being a member of the TOA bowling club. So it was freaking expensive and there goes my money. I got broke before I knew it.

We went to the cinema early and bought our popcorn and drinks first. I shared popcorn with Marcus because I could only afford to buy a large drink. Now on with the movie review, it was good, if only there was not the two cut scenes it would have been better. 18PG huh? Yeah, you can say that even under eighteens can watch but no, for this movie, I say no. Those under eighteen must not watch, it's too deep, it's too dangerous, it's too violent, it's too much. Why? I think those under eighteen will be getting the wrong message from an eleven year old girl who thinks killing is fun and okay. Also, they might think that if they get stabbed, they can be fine after going trough operations and becoming like Wolverine. And, other reasons. I seriously don't think kids should watch Kick-Ass, the comic book is sadistic enough already, luckily the movie is not sadistic like the comic. Over all, I give an AWESOME for Kick-Ass! Shut up, just kick ass!

After the movie, we went to have dinner at Popeye's and then took the bus to KJ station.

End

No comments: