Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Saturday, April 17, 2010

MOVED!

To make this short (because I'm really sick and tired of trying to remember what happened in the past few weeks of moving), I'll just blog about some really BIG things that happened during our moving period. (Okay, I only remember one big thing. The rest are unwanted memories of being pushed around to work non-stop while my sisters hide, kick back and relax from "human labor".)

One fateful unfortunate night, my dad accidentally drove our Avanza into our front door. (Reason of why he drove it into the door was because of the kaput automatic gate that can come off it's rails and putting on the wrong gear. The rest, use your imagination, I'm too lazy to explain it all here.) Well, not into into, but enough to break the door and enough to flatten the left head lights and related. So we had to suffer the fact that we have to use one car for the rest of the week until the Avanza is repaired and that the load of junk to be moved from the old house to the new is less. Meaning, more trips to make and less sleep.





"Yeah, I was behind all this. Muahahaha!!"


So we finished moving and all and yeah, all what we gotta do is unpack everything. What a hassle.

No comments: