Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Friday, April 30, 2010

Food Is Not For Display!

Today I finished a bar of chocolate that was left in the fridge for three days already and know what happened? My sister screamed at me. What the hell? She really inherited the long winded mouth from my dad. She kept on saying the same thing over and over again about me being a glutton and me eating a chocolate eating her chocolate, and worst of all, about me not appreciating over food.

APPRECIATING FOOD! WHAT DOES SHE KNOW?!

She's leaving food in the fridge, slowly eating them, a bar of chocolate can last months! And that's called appreciating? I call that being cruel to food! She doesn't know how lonely the chocolate bar feels being in the fridge for so long! It wants to be eaten! That's what all the food in the world wants! THEY WANNA BE EATEN!! She's so selfish she can't see something so important! That's my youngest sister for you! Dumb hazel nut!

To show great appreciation and respect for food, you have to finish them in one day! Better yet, in less than one hour! A pack of popcorn? Don't save until the end of a movie! Finish it before the climax even comes! A packet of Yuppi Burgers? Eat them all! Finish them before you leave the store you bought them from! A box of cereal? They are more tolerant, finish them within three days.

The main point is, don't keep food like they're some seasonal display item! They just wanna be eaten! Poor food! Boo hoo! Just thinking about how sad they feel not being finished within a day, it's just so sad! *Sobs!

Whatever! I don't care about all this shit! What I do know is that I love to eat because humans live to eat!

I don't eat what I don't like though.

No comments: