Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Back On!

Yahoo!!!!!!

I can finally use the internet at my new home already!

While I couldn't use the internet, many things happened and it seems like I forgot what I wanted to blog about. Anyway, some posts will be up soon.

I'm still in the middle of moving so things are still kinda messy and boxes are everywhere. This computer table I'm using isn't stable too, it's sinking in the center! Yikes!

I started playing my Soul Silver already and it's AWESOME! I'm hoping I can get another DS so that I don't have to keep switching my Diamond and Soul Silver over and over again.

Oh, oh, my holidays are gonna start soon and I have no idea what to do. There's this huge field outside my house but it's sad that I got no friends near by who can play ball with me. Sigh... Still, I can play ball with myself! Just toss baseball into air and catch myself. Gah... I'll look dumb.

AHH!! I'm getting hyper by just typing this post out! AHH!! The table is shaking! Damn, gotta replace it with another table.

Can't wait till this house had it's fans and air conditioners set up... It's so hot...

No comments: