Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Friday, March 18, 2011

A Day Out

I went out with Rin yesterday at Sunway Pyramid. We had planned this about a week before when the school holidays did not arrive.

Wilson, Kai, Chia and others were going for this talk thing that was held in college so we went there in the morning. Rin and I planned to meet at 10 but she was late so I had to wait for her. When she got to the Pyramid, we went to the ice rink first. It was the second time on ice for the both of us, except the last time I went ice skating was last year and Rin's was three years ago.

Once again with my fast learning and quick recovery capabilities, I got used to the ice and then I guided Rin along the ice as she couldn't get used to it yet. I sorta taught her how to move on ice but eh, my teaching skills are close to nil so I guess I couldn't really convey my knowledge to her. Still, Rin manage to skate alone. Yay~

After skating for about two hours (there were breaks also), we went for lunch at Papa John's for pizza because I had a coupon that I wanted to use before it expires. After our meal, we went to look for a purikura booth because Rin wanted to take some pictures.

Unfortunately we couldn't find one. The place I knew had purikura was under renovation so we headed to the arcade and played some games. We played Detona, DDR, Mario Kart and finally that Fate/Stay Night game I lost on the last time. With my mashing abilities improved, I beat the shit out of the opponent but I lost when Archer came on. Damn, I really hate Archer.

After the arcade, we walked around for a bit and then we went to Daiso. We looked around in Daiso and I picked out a container so that I can keep my charcoal in it. Rin's mother called her so I took her to the lion head entrance. We talked a bit while waiting for her mom to arrive.

After Rin went home, I reunite with Wilson, Sim Yen, Kai, Mal, Chia, Wee and Ann Nee in college. We then went for dinner together at Popeye's excluding Wee who went home.











I will be waiting.

No comments: