Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Monday, March 21, 2011

Fade To White: 白

For the whole of last week I have been staying over at Wilson's house because my family had their holidays while I didn't. First off, my parents wanted to go back to Penang to see my grandparents because my grandfather fell down a few days before. Second, my dad had a free stay at Genting so, you get the idea.

My dad dropped me at Wilson's house on Sunday along with all my stuff that I needed, clothes, assignments, bla bla bla, light box, stuff. And that night we were joined by Kai who had to find a place to stay because he did not want to drive home and get caught in a jam. During my week long stay, Kai stayed as well. Whee~ A lot of random things happened in that week and some inside jokes were created. That's right, nigga nigga fuck that bitch.

Most of the time Wilson's mom will buy dinner for us and there was two nights when Wilson's mom cooked dinner. Her food are delicious! Seriously, Wilson's mom's curry is good! Some nights Wilson, Kai and I will have dinner on our own, usually at Sunway Pyramid.

During my stay at Wilson's house, I was pushed beyond my limits to do my assignments. Normally I would have gone to sleep or laze around but Wilson pushed me to keep doing my assignments. He kept giving me words of encouragement or sometimes tickles me. I don't know why but I got my tickles back. There was once upon a time when I was immune to tickles. Sigh. Maybe it's because no one tickled me for so many years?

Starting my stay on Sunday, I did not get enough sleep from that night until Wednesday. That's right, three days of almost no sleep. I only got about twenty minutes of sleep each night to do assignments. Mind you it was not only the amount of assignments we have at college but also the fact that I kinda procrastinated. Finally on Thursday night, Wilson, Kai and I kicked out our feet and relaxed. We played games that night, Marvel vs Capcom 3, Left 4 Dead 2 and Silent Hill: Homecoming. We kicked the sack at around 3a.m. that night. Hahaha.

On Wednesday, Wee came along to stay as well, planning on doing our 2D Animation assignment together. Instead, Wee was so tired he slept almost the whole day! We even woke him up for dinner but he said he wasn't hungry and went back to sleep. The loud laughter the three of us made through the night and morning did not wake Wee up at all. He later woke up at 5a.m. when Kai, Wilson and I wanted to sleep. What's funnier was I did not know the time and was shocked that we were going to sleep at 5a.m. I exclaimed in surprise and Wilson and Kai got mad at me. Hahaha.

The original plan was that I go home on Sunday but Wilson asked me to stay another night to do our Photography assignment and our Figure Studies assignment. On Sunday night, Wilson's parents took us out for dinner at a Chinese hocker restaurant to have Western food. Kai also stayed the extra night with us but he did not have dinner with us, he had dinner with Malini because he went to her house to do assignment and learn a few stuff on how to do our 3D Animation assignment. Screw Maya. It's an awesome program but it's a pain in the ass to get things working and right.

On Monday, Kai and I take our leave from Wilson's house. That night, Kai and I were talking about how we miss staying at Wilson's house. Seriously it felt like we were brothers already. Hahaha. The both of us stayed another night with Wee again at Wilson's house a few days ago. Heh, I bet we are gonna stay over again when our semester break arrives.

No comments: