Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Friday, March 25, 2011

白: ポケットモンスタ

So the other day I got Pokemon White Version and I, for the first time, spazzed so much I felt like an idiot later that day.

Why did I spazz? White (and Black) is like the breakthrough for Nintendo hand held consoles on 3D Pokemon game play. It's like, I don't know how to put it in words but it's freaking awesome!! 3D all over the place! There's even angel panning view and perspective changes throughout the game. It felt like I have heaven on Earth but no, I'm still in TOA, that's like hell on Earth.

In Pokemon Black and White, you are in the Unova region and the Pokemon you find there are all new and there are no recurring Pokemon from the previous generations until you beat the Elite Four. Which means this is whole new! I am like totally a stranger to this babe! Anyway, the Pokemon designs in Black and White are very Japanese based, somewhat like Gold and Silver. The names are also kinda weird and sorta hard to remember. Heck, I'm gonna own this region too. Just you watch!

I was kinda disappointed regarding the touch screen functions because in HeartGold and SoulSilver, you can interact by using the touchscreen function thus no need using the D-pad. On Black and White however is like Diamond, Pearl and Platinum again. You have to interact using the D-pad and the touchscreen is used in battles (and the new C-Gear, which I don't really use).

Overall, IT'S FUCKING AWESOME!

Unfortunately, following the 8.9 magnitude earthquake in Japan, the opening of the English Pokemon Global Link site was postponed and so I don't get to explore some of the more new and awesome features of Pokemon Black and White. Hopefully Japan can recover soon from the quake. The disaster was horrible! I followed the live news online the day it struck and I felt really sad.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to more exciting adventures in this whole new awesome game! Yeah! Pokemon for the win!

No comments: