Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tucked In, Sleep Tight, It's Time To Dream About Pokemon Tonight!

After the unfortunate earthquake that hit Japan, Pokemon Global Link's server shut down and Pokemon trainers around the world could not get access into it. Today, I found out that Pokemon GL is back and running. Know that mean means? It means it's time to explore the Dream World!

Today we don't have class so I basically was at home the whole day, alone. And today I basically did almost everything Pokemon. First I watched the thirteenth Pokemon movie, Zoroark: Master of Illusions, of course, I watched the original Japanese movie. It was awesome! Despite the fact it's always Ash and his busy body ass that's get involved with all the chaos and what not.

Later on I found out that Pokemon GL is running again. I nervously and excitedly got my Pokemon White linked and explored the Dream World. I tested this by putting my Patrat in. It was really a refreshing new adventure. On top of that I got a Tangela from the Dream World.

One thing frustrated me. I finished the storyline for Pokemon White already and new adventures await me. Pah. More like imba trainers are waiting to pwn me. In the last battle before the game's storyline comes to it's end, the Pokemon's level you fight against is level 54. If you have played the Pokemon games since Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, you'd notice the ridiculous difference between levels of you last battle before end of storyline and after storyline. These new trainers you battle carry Pokemon above level 64 and their strengths are over leveled. A 10 level difference! It's outrageous! It's absurd! It's imbalanced! How the heck are you suppose to face them without having to battle retarded low EXP giving wild Pokemon? This has never happened before in the previous games! And this, is what I believe to be Pokemon Black and White's weak point. Really, I was so frustrated and displeased that I lost to a mere NPC trainer twice! Even the EXP give-away Pokemon, Audino can't give me enough EXP to level up as fast as I could in the previous games. Now, all I can do is bear with this shit and fight fodder Pokemon to level up SLOWLY. Dang it! I hate to level up slowly.

Well to cool things off, I got some of those downloadable contents for Pokemon Black and White and also one of the special Eevee evolutions that was on give-away. I had to play this Pong-like game to get them and after a whole lot of tries I finally got my hands on Espeon. Thing was I kept getting Jolteon. Not that I don't like Jolteon but the special Espeon seemed like more of a promising choice for me.

I also downloaded a whole bunch of Pokemon TCG wallpapers. Haha! MacLappy is looking pretty awesome right now~

No comments: