Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Friday, April 22, 2011

Home Crash: Wilson

Moving in, Movies in.
Tuesday, the Birds gather and meet up at Sunway Pyramid. I went there early so I had time to spare. Wilson got there and took my bag to put in his car. I went ahead and had my hair cut. Later, everyone met up at the cinema where we bought our tickets to watch Rio.

My first impression of Rio was "Meh.", but I change my opinion. Rio is off the hook! It was a splendid movie with catchy songs and a fair storyline. The thing that hit the roof was the the villain, Nigel is voiced by Jemaine Clement! The Nigel Song, was so full of Flight of the Conchords, the rhyming and all, Mal and I spazzed in the cinema. Kai was not amused, I guess.

After the movie, we had dinner out at a coffee shop after dropping our stuff at Wilson's house. Later that night, we watched Grave of the Fireflies. Unfortunately it was English dubbed. Really, really, spoiled the feel of the movie. Still, Laura, Chia and I cried. Mr. Anderson said before it was a very touching movie and that it'll make anyone cry. The others did not cry probably because of the bad English dubbing. We later played some games until 3a.m.

IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!
Wednesday, we all wake up early and have breakfast together. Today we will be going to MidValley Megamall to meet up with some of our classmates and lecturers to play Galactic Laser Tag. Laura, Mal and I got into Kai's car and we got kinda lost, missing a few turns and we passed by the mall on the highway. Luckily we manage to make it back. Our lecturers, Julian, Honda, Charmaine and Benny joined us today. It was so awesome having our lecturers join us! Well I'm lazy to type out the details so you can check it out at this website. For all of us, it was our first time playing this game, except for Andrea as she had played before. We were all so excited.

We bought three games. In the first round, it was a free for all. So we just went in and started shooting at each other. I sucked, literally. When we got out, I was in the second last place in point ranking. Yeouch! My aiming was poop. In the second round, we were to get into groups. Of course, we split into Fluffies and Birds. The lecturers also split themselves into our groups, Julian and Honda went with the Fluffies and Charmaine and Benny with us, the Birds. When we went into listen to our Marshal's briefing, we learned that a third team will be battling against us too, they are a bunch of small Caucasian kids. This time I got better but my aiming still sucked. I learned that I can camp and snipe from the third floor. Up there, Chia and I worked together to shoot everyone else. We got out with the Birds in the lead with the most accumulated points. In the third round, we mix up into two groups along with the kids, so this time it's Red Team versus Green Team. I was in the Green Team. The moment the game started, the Green Team, without telling each other, formed a fort on the third floor and started sniping everyone else downstairs. It was an epic battle with the Green Team coming up in first place and much to my surprise, I got the highest points among everyone else. I guess camping and sniping is what I do.

We later had lunch at McDonald's together. Everyone was tired especially at the knees, almost everyone was limping at the stairs. The Birds split here because Kai had to take Mal and Laura home. I followed Kai while the others went back to Wilson Manor. When we got back, we took a bath and started playing games on Wilson's Xbox 360. I fell asleep half way and later woke up when dinner was served. After dinner, we played more games. By the time we got kinda bored, it was only 9p.m. We went back up to Wilson's room and we played some flash games. SenzO showed me this thing called MS Paint Adventures and I was reading one of the adventures, Problem Sleuth. It was full of ridicule and brain wrapping madness. I don't remember when but I fell asleep in front of my laptop. Later, either it was Kai, Chia or Wilson, woke me up to move me. I fell asleep immediately after moving.

Last Day
I woke up really late. It was almost 12p.m. Everyone except Wee had aching knees. After everyone had gotten up, we went down for lunch, except Wee. He ate his earlier and stayed in Wilson's room to read comics. After lunch, Kai suggested we do the Gaijin Yonkoma I had talked about before. Chia was up for it and he talked Wilson into it. Awesome! We went up and set up the camera and chairs. The shooting was great. One shot each and I was already at Photoshop and I made our first Gaijin Yonkoma panel. I'll post it up tomorrow. I hitched Wee's car back to Sunway where my dad picked me up and I slept the whole way home and slept some more until night.

Today
My knees are still sore.

No comments: