Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Quickdraw!

Hell yeah. I finally got my Wacom intuos4 tablet. I did some doodles for practice, like Julian said, "You need to get used to the tablet." and he also said before, "You need to get used to the markers, they are your friends.". But yeah, you can see the doodles I drew at my DA account.

Today I also bought the books on how to draw manga that I longed for a long time. Pun intended.
The book series, How To Draw Manga: Sketching Manga-Style are really helpful in not only in drawing manga but also realism drawings as the tutorials in the book use them as references. I only have looked through volume one only so I don't really know what to look forward in the other volumes. Oooh! How exciting! Not like I will actually draw myself a manga.

Well semester break is around the corner, three more days actually. The Birds have been planning on what to do in our three week holiday. Our lecturers however told us to continue practicing on our drawings and stuff. Charmaine told us to construct something in Maya and Julian told us to draw, draw, draw, keep drawing. For the past of this semester have been quite a ride for us. Sleepless nights and now sleep deprived but still surviving, I don't know about the others but this is actually fun behind all the frustration and depression and confusion we faced. Oh well, everyone said the same thing, "Year two, semester two is gonna the be the hardest time of your life in The One Academy.". Heh. Gotta buckle up for the next wave then.

Okay, back to my walk cycle animation.

No comments: