Enter Title Here

Enter Title Here

Offensive content goes here

Offensive content goes here

Sunday, May 1, 2011

I Haven't Been Posting Stuff Have I

Just as the title says, I guess I've gotten kinda lazy. Recently I attended EMPACT. I wanted to blog my experience but I guess I got lazy over the pass few days. Also I went on the cycling activity with the Birds again and I also got lazy to blog about it. Now, I'm still kinda lazy to blog about it. Still I should say something eh?

EMPACT was held at the BUBS building next to the BU Community Hall for two days. Over all it was a blast. I had a lot of fun there learning first aid. On the first day we learned how to help people who need CPR or Heimlich maneuver. On the second day, we learned how to help people who are in shock with broken bones, burns, and the sort.

As for the cycling activity with the Birds, we went to the botanical gardens in Putrajaya. After that we stayed two nights are Wee's. Went to the night market and bought four huge bags of soya milk. It was fun.

Oh yeah, I was also put in OTP (Option To Progress) because apparently my last 2D animation assignment was not good enough for me to pass. Yeah, I agree with my lecturer on that, my walk cycle animation was crap. Really. So I had to redo it. The Birds helped me out at Wee's house. I really, really, really owe them all one. I can't really sit still yet. Getting OTP means I have a chance of failing so I gotta cross my finger and hope and pray that I don't fail. Seriously it would really suck if I failed.

Whatever. I was looking forward to go out with Marcus and the others but my dad didn't want to drive me down to Petaling Jaya on Labour's Day because my sisters don't need to go down. Darn. Well I'm looking forward to an ice skating outing with the Bird and a movie outing with Josh and the others. Most importantly I'm looking forward to passing and getting on to the next semester.

No comments: